Re: [IP] Pet Assistance?

In a message dated 8/1/2003 9:48:54 AM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> that cat would once in
> awhile come into our bedroom, jump on my chest, and swat at my face until I
> awoke....and I was low. The cat NEVER ever did that under any other
> circumstances. Are you crazy, I don't think so, and I don't think we know
> half of what really goes on in the animal kingdom, including how stupid they
> probably think we are....:)

Margo and Patty, Nope you are not crazy! Several years ago there was a new
documetary (I think that is what you were refering to Margo?) about "medical"
 pets. There are some dogs that would even tell their person that they were
to have an epileptic seziure, so the person would go lay safely on the floor!
This prevented a potentially dangerous fall in a potentially dangerous place.
Also discussed were pets that signal their persons (notice I didn't say
 owner) that they were high or low and yes, pets that can tell if a person has
cancer. Sounds a little far out, but totally true and I totally believe it.
Wish I could find that show. Maybe 60 minutes?

Tina Hudspeth dxd age 28, 1994
On insulin 1996
Pumping 4/10/03 and loving it.