Re: [IP] Re:Laser surgery concerns

In a message dated 7/31/2003 11:15:15 PM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> One of these docs will feel right and then
> ,believe me, a lot of your concern will lessen. I have been through this and
> more and eventually found the right eye doc and the birds began to sing
> again.   Peter

What a beautiful way to say this!
Not facing this procedure personally, but I think the same goes for any
health professional that we work with, because our lives are at stake.

Tina Hudspeth dxd age 28, 1994
On insulin 1996
Pumping 4/10/03 and loving it.