Re: [IP] Pet Assistance?

 Anyway, I believe my cat Smokey helped
tremendously to arouse me. Pets are very wonderful, hope I not going
crazy here. Patty

Unsolved Mysteries had an episode where a woman with diabetes was baking
cookies, then tried to take a nap.  Her pet (I think a dog) refused to
let her sleep and she checked and her sugar level was "dangerously low"
whatever that means.  Just my opinion - the lady was probably either type
2, not on insulin, and just looking at those cookies made her pancreas
work really, really hard OR she was a pumper and did 2 of the 3 things
she was supposed to do.  1)  Eat cookies; 2) bolus according to carbs and
3) test, test, test.

So, yes, I think pets can be tuned in to their owners' moods and do all
kinds of great things.

Anita (who is allergic to dogs and has a husband allergic to cats, so we
have no pets)

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!