[IP] Pet Assistance?

Hi all,      Just a question, has anyone else ever experienced such a
thing? One morning, as my alarm went off and I couldn't get going, my cat
became very pesty and kept tapping my mouth and talking too me I got so
upset with her that i finally got out of bed, and stopped off in the
bathroom to vomit and couldn't see or think very straight. So as was able
checked BS and was almost 500 wow to my surprise, found that my tubing at
the reservoir was broken, so quickly proceeded to take an injection and
change, but was very ill. Anyway, I believe my cat Smokey helped
tremendously to arouse me. Pets are very wonderful, hope I not going
crazy here. Patty