Re: [IP] On Vacation

Thank you George.

I would of totally missed this message if George did not say something.  So
far this morning I have had over 100 messages to deal with.  And after
working 14 hours graveyards, on my 3rd day of work and trying to do these
things fast enough to get some sleep before I have to go back tonight I
don't look to close at the main list emails very closely.  So please write
to the Help address to get these things done or it may get skipped by mistake.

The Volunteer Admin doing the help email this week