[IP] scared of infusion set

 I, too, am scared of the insertion. I have been pumpin for almost 4 weeks. I am
the world's biggest sissy when it comes to pain but it really doesn't hurt! I
have a lot less bruises that I did with 5 injections per day. I do have to psych
myself up when I change my site but I take my old site off and then know that I
HAVE TO insert the new one -- if I don't, back to shots and wouldn't even know
how to begin that again! I sweat and give myself a pep talk and can usually be
done with a complete change in under 10 minutes!

Do you Yahoo!?