[IPn] Summer for Insulin Pumpers

Hi everyone,

Today is the first day of our summer pledge drive. Insulin Pumpers
needs to raise a few dollars for the July, August , September quarter
and there are two ways you can help.

Part way into the pledge drive I run out of ideas on how to ask for
your support. Send me your reasons for why you think Insulin Pumpers
is worth while and I will use your comments in upcomming pledge

For those of you new to Insulin Pumpers, there are four quarterly
pledge drives. Members of the IP forums provide over half of the
financial support that keeps the doors open, the lights on and the
servers turning.

How can you help.

1) Make a challenge gift. Set an example for others to follow by
challenging them to match your donation. This helps tremendously
because it motivates other members to get involved.

2) Become a sustaining contributor. Make a gift of a small monthly
amount automatically pledged from your credit card.

3) Make a donation to this pledge drive. Your annual contribuiton of
$10, $25, $50, ... or more will help insure financial stability for
Insulin Pumpers.

To make a donation, or to become a sustaining contributor visit the
Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035