Re: [IP] On Vacation

On 1 Aug 2003 at 14:20, JULIE TYLER <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Please temporaily remove me from the IP list as I will be on vacation
> forthe next two weeks, August 2 - 17.  Thanks Julie [IMAGE]

 That's no problem, Julie. The Admin that does this should get around to it by
August 5th
 when (s)he finds this message you sent to the List. If you had instead sent
this message
 to HELP@insulin-pumpers.org instead, it would have been taken care of in a
matter of
 hours, but since it is mixed in with hundreds of other messages they can't find
it as easily!

 PLEASE, folks, when you want ANY subscription change, write to that address
that is
placed on the bottom of EVERY post.    Write to  HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

Thanks,
George