Re: [IP] vision impairment and insulin pumps

I've been totally blind since 1983 and have been using a MM 507 since
January of 1998.  This pump has an audible alarm, clicks when injecting
insulin, audible beeps when setting a bolas.
As long as this pump will last, I will continue to use it.  I think this is
a very good pump for the blind user.
As far as filling syringes, I use a little stick of plastic to adjust the
length of the plunger setting.

Howard Davis