[IP] Stephanie's Post/Pregnancy and Pumping DO mix!

 I've got to agree, Stephanie. Find another doctor quick. This one is very
 about insulin pumps. I know a lady that had gestational diabetes while pregnant
 with twins and had an insulin pump prescribed for just that reason. And I
 pumping right before becoming pregnant. I had a normal pregnancy with a few ups
downs, but now have a healthy, beautiful two year old son and love my pump!
I had my best A1C in years at the start of my pregnancy.
 If and when you decide to become pregnant, the most important thing is to be
 vigilant and test A LOT. It is very possible for us to have healthy pregnancies
healthy babies.

Sherry C