[IP] Stephanie's Post/Pregnancy and Pumping DO mix!

 I've got to agree, Stephanie. Find another doctor quick. This one is very
uneducated
 about insulin pumps. I know a lady that had gestational diabetes while pregnant
 with twins and had an insulin pump prescribed for just that reason. And I
started
 pumping right before becoming pregnant. I had a normal pregnancy with a few ups
and
downs, but now have a healthy, beautiful two year old son and love my pump!
I had my best A1C in years at the start of my pregnancy.
 If and when you decide to become pregnant, the most important thing is to be
very
 vigilant and test A LOT. It is very possible for us to have healthy pregnancies
and
healthy babies.

Sherry C