[IP] Re: Radio links for meters, pumps and remotes

Kathleen wrote, in part:
>  Since they are light and not radio, they don't come under FCC rulings,
>  they won't interfer with radio waves.
>  One of the reasons that IR is line of sight, is that it IS light

Hal responded, in part:
>>>The question I posed was "Due to the fact that the new 512 MiniMed pump
its associated meter are linked by a radio frequency (VHF or UHF) and, NOT
infrared (IR), >>>

In my unlimited, uneducated knowledge, I thought radio frequencies were AM
and FM, and TV was VHF or UHF. Does that make a difference?

When you come to a fork in the road, take it ~ Yogi Berra