Re: [IP] Re: T-shirts

In a message dated 8/31/02 9:52:04 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< "maverickmom" <email @ redacted> wrote:
 <snip> Maybe the design should be a syringe with one of those
 circles with a line across it? :) <snip>
 When I started the Albuquerque Pumper's group. I needed a logo. I created a
 "no syringe" logo for the flyer!  Jenny - you are reading my mind! >>

Nah. I say if the t-shirt is for IP, it should have the IP derrick on it. :-)

Jan and Elvis