[IP] Waater water everywhere!

Actually you brought back some fond memories.  I grew up in Miami Florida
and do remember the ability to swim all year round.  (At least until the
temperatures would dip into the 40's).

Now?  I'm a snowbird in Ohio.  I'm the one I used to see walking down the
beach with scrawny white legs in my shorts in the dead of "Florida Winter"
And wonder what kind of sense it took to wander around in the "winter" like

I remember jumping into warm unheated swimming pools in the summer.  Even in
Mid-July, you can push ice cubes in our outdoor pools!