[IP] Floods

So sorry to hear about your water water everywhere problems.  My first day
on the job at a school and they had, had  the worst flood of a century.  The
boss had me down in a awful smelly basement taking inventory on computers
that got trashed from  the water.  The next day, the local health district
made us evacuate the building for three months while renovations were being
done.  Seems as though there can be some nasty microbial critters that grow
in flood conditions.  The flood was the highlight of the year for me and
many of the other teachers.  I hope your living situation improves quickly.

Best wishes,