[IP] showering with pump

I am a diabetes nurse educator, and first worked with insulin pumps about 11
years ago. At that time the infusion sets did not disconnect, and pumps had
to be worn while showering. We had Shower Packs, that were like baggies that
hung around the neck to hold the non waterproof pumps. When disconnects came
along they were great. I can't imagine wanting to wear a pump while
showering, everyone was so thrilled with disconnecting. Unless you take super
long showere it shouldn't be a problem disconnecting.