Re: [IP] MerckMedco aka MedcoHealth-

In a message dated 8/31/02 8:27:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> MerckMedco renamed MedcoHealth.  Lately nothing goes smoothly.  They can't
>  seem to get the insulin to leave the pharmacy one day and arrive at my
> office
>  the next morning before noon.  I only want the insulin delivered to my
> office
>  so it can go directly into a refrigerator.  Has anyone else had this
problem

I sure did.  It took me forever to have it overnighted to my home at their
expense.  You have to go to the HEAD PHARMACIST at the location from which
your insulin is shipped.  I dealt with a Mr. Rice 1-800-947-2164 ext 4430.
When I needed a refill, I had to call him directly and he would take care of
it.  I think it was shipped out of Mass.  If he can.t help you directly,
perhaps he could put you in touch with the HEAD PHARMACIST at the location
from which your insulin is shipped.  It can work.  The last time I used
Merck-Medco was last December.  I now have another insurer and have made the
same arrangement.  Good luck!