[IP] Insulin and cooling

Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 08:26:34 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] MerckMedco aka MedcoHealth

I've had so much trouble getting diabetes supplies from this company
MerckMedco renamed MedcoHealth.  Lately nothing goes smoothly.  They can't
seem to get the insulin to leave the pharmacy one day and arrive at my office
the next morning before noon.  I only want the insulin delivered to my office
so it can go directly into a refrigerator. *********************

Why do you worry about the Insulin being refrigerated?  As my pharmacist says it travels across country and then is broken down into shipping lots to go to various pharmacies.  Sometimes it sits for weeks in non-refridgerated areas where it is really hot in summer.
So////why rush it into a fridge at the office or home.