[IP] Here is a quote from the Website

Sorry again,
The underscores in the web address are being stripped either by my email
application or IP I don't know. Anyway, here is the quote I wanted you to

The effects of continuous immersion in water.

Ingress of water in quantities causing harmful effects shall be prevented when
the enclosure is continuously immersed in water under conditions which shall
be agreed between manufacturer and user (>IPX7).