Re: [IP] Water water everywhere!

Our water, water everywhere is because we woke up to our house being
flooded last Sunday. It looked like our house will be torn up for weeks.
We had a sub endo yesterday who wants me to check bg levels every hour
during the night on her sports days (she has both field hockey and
soccer). I had just got through saying that I was sleeping in a tent in
the back yard because of the dehumidifiers and fans in the house.

I'm sorry Jenny's glucose levels aren't perfect. I wish they were
better. But right now I'm exausted and absolutely cannot go a whole
night without sleep. That's the truth and I can only do so much.

If the high school district doesn't get their act together soon and
train some staff members to do glucagon, I'm going to have a nervous
breakdown. If I show up at a school board meeting and start screaming,
you will probably hear me on the east coast.