[IPn] So close :-)

Dear Pumpers and Friends,

We're soooo..... close to completing the Summer Pledge drive. Almost
half of yesterday's FRIENDS of PUMPERS $300 challenge has been
pledged, but we still need to match what remains. Please take this
opportunity to double the value of your pledge. Donate $10 or $20 to
help support Insulin Pumpers.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Send  contributions by mail, addressed to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

### make sure and include your email address

In the UK,  <=====

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My best regards,

Michael Robinton