Re: [IP] MerckMedco aka MedcoHealth

> >I've had so much trouble getting diabetes supplies from this company
> >MerckMedco renamed MedcoHealth. Lately nothing goes smoothly. >
> >Frustrated >Ellen   Ive been with medco for 1.5 years now and I never
> have had good service.... I had them misread a prescribtion for test
> strips and send me a meter, when I called and ask to send it back
> they said that I could not send it back and they could not refuned
> my money.

Call your insurance company, not Merck, and make it their problem.
Demand your money back and take them to small claims court if they
refuse (they won't). It is not your fault, you should not have to
pay. You have nothing to lose by this method. When you call them, ask
for the name and the address of the person that is designated for
"receipt of process" for the company. If they give you the run
around, ask to speak to corporate. I guarantee you by the time you
get to this person, they will personally see that you get a refund.