Re: [IP] MerckMedco aka MedcoHealth

>I've had so much trouble getting diabetes supplies from this company
>MerckMedco renamed MedcoHealth. Lately nothing goes smoothly. >
>Frustrated >Ellen   Ive been with medco for 1.5 years now and I never
have had good service.... I had them misread a prescribtion for test
strips and send me a meter, when I called and ask to send it back they
said that I could not send it back and they could not refuned my money.
So now I have an extra meter that I had to pay $60 for there mistake. When
lifescan will give me the meter for free.