Re: [IP] Re: T-shirts

OK, designers. Let's get crackin'. I want a t-shirt and I want it NOW (not
that I'm impatient lol).

But, a question: How are we going to see the designs if IP strips
attachments? A page on IP to vote?

Jan and Elvis

In a message dated 8/31/02 10:42:02 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 > Hi all,
 > I don't know if we want to pursue the t-shirt thing, but my husband
 > and I have a graphic design business on the side.  We both do design
 > work for a living, he at Penn State University, me at a local school
 > district.  I've pasted in our web page address to look at some of
 > our design samples.
 > http://www.kcnet.org/~ckress/design2.jpg
 I think it's a great idea. We just need to come up with a relatively
 simple design that is to the taste of most people. The costs are very
 reasonable as well. I was once in the garment business and those are
 good prices for finished quality garments. I think the screened
 product would be more suitable in the long run. Possibly 2 colors?? >>