Re: [IP] Stupid (?) pump questions

If you're wondering if pumping would have saved your pancreatic function
a bit longer, evidence has shown that additional insulin given to pre-diabetic
people has no staved off incidence of type I.

A study was recently done where a group of people with probabilities of
developing
type I were given insulin.   It didn't change the percentages of those who
actually developed the disease when compared to a group who recieved no
additional insulin.   Other than giving the test group a bout of low blood
sugars, it probably did nothing other than satisfy someone's curiousity.  =)

-Brentm