Re: [IP] Commission/bonus

On 8/30/02 4:21 PM, "George Lovelace" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> On 30 Aug 2002 at 13:31, email @ redacted wrote:
>> Im not sure but do the Minimed, Animas, Distronic and Dana drup reps
>> get commissions on the pumps that are sold in their areas? And if they
>> do how bout a challenge (if it hasnt already been asked) to the reps

> There was a "challenge" from a company Rep that I posted to the List a couple
> of weeks ago.  Since that time I have followed up by reposting to the
> individuals showing as reps. through their ISP (@minimed, @disetronic, etc.)

I wanted to let everyone know that there have been several contributions
that have come in from the Company Reps.  The local Rep for Animas wrote me
personally to let me know that he and his co-rep for this area were sending
their contribution that day.   So we are getting response from all of the
companies, even the brand new Nipro company Rep has chipped in.   But there
are quite a few who have not responded.  Now is the time to tell Your Rep
"Have you met the Challenge to support me by supporting Insulin-Pumpers?
Well you need to!!!"        ;>)