Re: [IP] Re: T-shirts

      Just as I proudly wear my Race for the Cure/SURVIVOR pink T-shirt
everywhere to enlighten people, I will be delighted to wear an IP -whatever
T-shirt too!! If IP can receive a portion of the proceeds, not only would
this resolve some of the the fundraising hassles, but it would also serve to
"spread the word" to the uninformed masses that Diabetes Circa 2002 is NOT
their "grandmother's touch of the sugar", that it's commonly perceived to
Renee (Melissa's pump mom/advocate)