Re: [IP] Re: T-shirts

> Hi all,
>
> I don't know if we want to pursue the t-shirt thing, but my husband
> and I have a graphic design business on the side.  We both do design
> work for a living, he at Penn State University, me at a local school
> district.  I've pasted in our web page address to look at some of
> our design samples.
>
> http://www.kcnet.org/~ckress/design2.jpg

I think it's a great idea. We just need to come up with a relatively
simple design that is to the taste of most people. The costs are very
reasonable as well. I was once in the garment business and those are
good prices for finished quality garments. I think the screened
product would be more suitable in the long run. Possibly 2 colors??

Michael