[IP] Re: Showering w/pump on

> I know most folks prefer to just disconnect for
> shower/bath time (even if they have a watertight pump), but there's at
> one gal out there that loves the convenience of just staying connected
> much 24/7 . . .
> Lyndy

The key word in the above is *most*.....and there's at least one ol' lady
who doesn't disconnect for showering. In fact, for the 19 yrs and 5 days
I've been pumping I have not disconnected for showering. In the *old days*
of straight metal needles that we bent ourselves with no disconnect
possibilities I got very used to showering thataway - for 10 years. They
eventually came up with the disconnect features and I couldn't see the extra
expense for the convenience when I already cost wayyyyyyyyy too many $$$$$$$
and had a routine figgered out. I use SofSet non-QRs.

So, if that gal wants to be *grouped* with an ol' lady in this *club* -
welcome. (~_^)

Isn't making a no-smoking section in a restaurant like making a no-peeing
section in a swimming pool?