Re: [IP] MerckMedco aka MedcoHealth

In a message dated 8/31/02 7:27:25 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I've had so much trouble getting diabetes supplies from this company
> MerckMedco renamed MedcoHealth.  Lately nothing goes smoothly.  They can't

Oh Ellen, I found these folks to be a nightmare to work with when I had
United Health Care......I finally bit the bullet and started getting insulin
through the regular pharmacy and paid the extra copay....unfortunately, I
haven't found one much better...am still waiting for supplies that were sent
to the wrong addy and UPS just left them on the porch.....
now ten!