[IP] MerckMedco aka MedcoHealth

I've had so much trouble getting diabetes supplies from this company
MerckMedco renamed MedcoHealth.  Lately nothing goes smoothly.  They can't
seem to get the insulin to leave the pharmacy one day and arrive at my office
the next morning before noon.  I only want the insulin delivered to my office
so it can go directly into a refrigerator.  Has anyone else had this problem?
 I've called them many times and it's been going on since I placed the order
on August 14 and still no insulin!  They did manage to get the batteries to
me after only 4 or so phone calls - but the HTron batteries they sent expired
in 1998 and 1999!  Does anyone have a contact at this company who is reliable
and high up so I can prevent this from ever happening again?