[IP] Problems with icecream and Lows???????????????

Well it happened again!    Zachary had a seizure 40 minutes ago.    He was
sleeping and woke and sat up and then started seizing and fell out of bed.
Hit a sharp corner on a shelf  (that just the other day he'd placed next to
bed as a nightstand but turned it to go length of bed) and put about a
12" scratch down his back.     Bit his tongue again.

Here's the question.     Does anyone ever  have any problems with going
low after bolusing correctly for icecream?   Real icecream.     He's gone
low on two other occassions from icecream,  but I thought maybe he
hadn't finished it or something.     Now I'm starting to think that the
snack bolus we use is wrong for icecream.      Any ideas?????????

Didn't want to go to bed early tonight anyway...................guess I'll be
up checking blood sugars for a while.      Did Glucagon.    Then he finally
woke up,  but was nonresponsive and twitchy.    Tried to get him to sip
soda, but wouldn't.     Hubby woke up and he freaks!!!!     Gave in to
calm hubby and broke open a tube of glucogel.   First time we'd tried
that.    Zach obviously doesn't like it as he kept trying to spit it back out
or just keep the whole tube in his mouth without swallowing or letting it

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO