[IP] Showering with your pump

In a message dated 8/30/2002 9:56:18 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I don't shower with my pump, for that very reason.  Disconnecting is a
> breeze (though, it was tricky at first to get the hang of disconnecting the
> Quickset...but once I figured it out, it is simple).

My daughter generally showers with her Animas pump and just clips it to the
wire shampoo rack we hav hanging from the shower head (though she too long
ago mastered the trick of disconnecting the Quick-set).  She uses the 42"
tubing so it works very well for her.  She prefers to just not have to think
about disconnecting and reconnecting, so for her having a watertight pump has
been a great benefit .  .  . I know most folks prefer to just disconnect for
shower/bath time (even if they have a watertight pump), but there's at least
one gal out there that loves the convenience of just staying connected pretty
much 24/7 . . .

Pumpmama to Katie (11) happily pumping with her Animas pump "Elvis" since