[IP] Re: T-shirts

Hi all,

I don't know if we want to pursue the t-shirt thing, but my husband
and I have a graphic design business on the side.  We both do design
work for a living, he at Penn State University, me at a local school
district.  I've pasted in our web page address to look at some of our
design samples.

We could do various types of shirts...t-shirts (short or long
sleeved), sweatshirts.  We work with a silk screen outfit locally who
do very nice work at a reasonable price.  Don't know if you want
something of that quality or if iron-on transfers will suffice.  To
give you an idea of cost, we designed Schipperke (dog) shirts for
retail sale.  Our costs, including shirt and printing costs, were
$8.00 for t-shirts and $16.00 for sweatshirts.  We then sold the
shirts for $15.00 and $25.00, making a $7.00 and $10.00 profit,

If interested, I could find out costs on shirts and printing.  We
could then decide how much additional to charge so we have a profit
going to Insulin Pumpers.

Cindy, mom to 15 y/o Noah