Re: [IP] Stupid (?) pump questions

--- Chris Jones <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I have just bought "Pumping Insulin" as has been
> suggested by the members
> here.  I am hoping for a convincing argument for my
> GP who is not all that
> enthralled with the idea of a pump.
go for it. Just roughly(based on pure hearsay)most
diabetics are totally enthralled with the idea of the
pump. It has changed my life, diabetes is much easier
to deal with when pumping. I think you will be
pleasantly surprised. I see people getting the pump
after being dx only 2-3 years and it makes me angry
that I didn't have an endo that informed me of the
pumping experience earlier. I've been pumping 2 1/2
yrs and diabetic for 15. I had pancreatic function for
about 5yrs and wonder if pumping would have prolonged
that period. oh well,  don't wait a minute longer. you
can always go back to shots.lol

Do You Yahoo!?