[IP] Re:Lantus

>Any comments?  Is there anyone else experiencing variability with >Lantus
>and do they have any theories or solutions they'd wish to share?

I had a horrible with Lantus.  When I took it, it acted like short-acting is
supposed to.  I got maybe an hour out of it, when I was lucky.  Splitting
the dose into two wasn't much help, since it just made bg's bounce up and
down even more.

I've been told by two different endos that my difficulty here stems from the
fact that I have a variant of Sickle Cell Anemia that makes all medications
not absorb properly.

Weird Jenn
(glad to know she's not as weird as she once thought.)
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted