Re: [IP] Re: Putting pump in cooler at beach

In a message dated 8/30/02 6:21:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Just be verrrry careful as someone on this list got his cooler stoolen last
> year - with the pump in it. Someone may have thought they were getting cold
> beer. Well, they didn't and probably threw away a $5,000.00 piece of
> medical
> equipment. (~_^)

Jan:
    I also know of a teenager who had put her pump in her sports bag at a
soccer game, only to find that someone had walked off with the bag during the
game!!! They searched everywhere but it never showed up & MM replaced the
pump overnight...not sure how it was "handled" as far as homeowners insurance
or whatever! Yet another "word to the wise"...
Regards
Renee (Melissa's pump mom)