Re: [IP] Re: Paradigm - waterproof

In a message dated 8/30/02 2:26:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> You were implying that there was something possibly fishy surrounding
> MiniMed's claim - I wanted to make sure that future pumpers on this list
> were moving forward in their decision making process with *correct*
> information. I don't like implications and scare tactics.
> Keith G.

Please don't put words in my mouth....I have been trying to get an answer for
some time......so I would have correct information and so would the people on
this list.....confusing when some say it is water proof and some say don't
take it in the water...now we all have an answer....which is the end for
now ten!