[IP] Re: Putting pump in cooler at beach

> Cynthia -- I agree! I get my Paradym upgrade in November. I can't imagine
> what I would attach it to while showering even if it does turn out to be
> waterproof? And I live on a beach and have no problem with detaching my
> when swimming. I simply put it a ziplock bag and put it in my little
> with my water and snacks. I don't think I'll change these routines after
> getting the upgrade. It works for me!
> Lisa Nelms

Just be verrrry careful as someone on this list got his cooler stoolen last
year - with the pump in it. Someone may have thought they were getting cold
beer. Well, they didn't and prolly threw away a $5,000.00 piece of medical
equipment. (~_^)

Someone else's trash is another's treasure