Re: [IP] Commission/bonus

On 30 Aug 2002 at 13:31, email @ redacted wrote:

> Im not sure but do the Minimed, Animas, Distronic and Dana drup reps
> get commissions on the pumps that are sold in their areas? And if they
> do how bout a challenge (if it hasnt already been asked) to the reps
> for their individual contributions to IP and perhaps a little more
> competition since I KNOW Minimed will RISE to the occasion and beat
> the pumps off the other reps!!!  And if we might do Pumpin Tshirts
> there's more FREE advertising for the manufacturers'.  PS  Michael its
> small but my check JUST got put in the mail!  Jan

There was a "challenge" from a company Rep that I posted to the List a couple of weeks
ago.  Since that time I have followed up by reposting to the individuals showing as reps.
through their ISP (@minimed, @disetronic, etc.)   Funny thing is (except for Animas)
there really aren't that many reps listed, or they are not using their work address.   That is
a shame!  Bigger shame is, I have heard very little from them.  I have heard from Animas
and from Deltec, but AFAIK, very little from the other companies.  Remind your rep. that
the challenge was ONLY for $10.  Think they may have been saved that much by your
membership here or gotten a commission earning referral?   I certainly think SO!!!