RE: [IP] Re: Paradigm - waterproof

Beverly wrote:
geesh...just letting you know I received the information....I am still
to figure out why you brought our off list communication on list....but it
doesn't matter.....please let it go, I got my answer, as I was trying to let

you kmow.....

I brought it to the attention of the list because it was important
information relevant to the discussion.  I asked Mark if it was ok to post
his response to the list so that any misperceptions regarding the paradigm
and it's waterproof status could be immediately cleared up.

You were implying that there was something possibly fishy surrounding
MiniMed's claim - I wanted to make sure that future pumpers on this list
were moving forward in their decision making process with *correct*
information. I don't like implications and scare tactics.

Keith G.