Re: [IP] Re: Paradigm - waterproof

In a message dated 8/30/02 2:11:14 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> How this is relevant to
> the discussion, well, I'm still scratching my head on that one.

geesh...just letting you know I received the information....I am still trying
to figure out why you brought our off list communication on list....but it
doesn't matter.....please let it go, I got my answer, as I was trying to let
you kmow.....
now ten!