RE: [IP] Re: Paradigm - waterproof

Beverly wrote:

he sent it to me with a copy to you....

Not sure what your point is, but if you check the To: field, I think you'll
find that he sent it to both of us (since we were discussing the elusive
waterproof issue), with a copy to Deborah Ruppert. How this is relevant to
the discussion, well, I'm still scratching my head on that one.

I would like to thank Mark, however, for contributing to the thread and
hopefully putting an end to your intense curiosity regarding the Paradigm.
BTW, are you considering a jump to MiniMed? Or was this intense curiosity of
yours simply a form of passive aggression?

You know me. . .just curious. Have a great weekend!

Keith G.