[IP] Re: Paradym - waterproof?

In a message dated 08/28/2002 5:33:09 PM Hawaiian Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Personally, I would not have my $5000 pump in the
> water other than the shower and maybe for swimming
> laps.  Anyone else feel that way?  C.

Cynthia -- I agree! I get my Paradym upgrade in November. I can't imagine
what I would attach it to while showering even if it does turn out to be
waterproof? And I live on a beach and have no problem with detaching my 508
when swimming. I simply put it a ziplock bag and put it in my little cooler
with my water and snacks. I don't think I'll change these routines after
getting the upgrade. It works for me!

Lisa Nelms