[IP] Commission/bonus

Im not sure but do the Minimed, Animas, Distronic and Dana drup reps get
commissions on the pumps that are sold in their areas?
And if they do how bout a challenge (if it hasnt already been asked) to the
reps for their individual contributions to IP and perhaps a little more
competition since I KNOW Minimed will RISE to the occasion and beat the pumps
off the other reps!!!  And if we might do Pumpin Tshirts there's more FREE
advertising for the manufacturers'.  PS  Michael its small but my check JUST
got put in the mail!  Jan