Re: [IP] T- Shirts (fund raising- not about the header ;)

I have transfer paper, tons of it that I won't use.  If someone wahts to send
me the graphics & design of the shirt, I can print them out and iron them on to
tshirts.  If someone could collect orders for me (size, color, shipping
address, name, quantity, etc) I would be happy to do this.  I cannot guarantee
that they will be out the next day, but depending on how many orders I could
get a couple done a week or thereabouts.  We would have to decide how much
(enough to reimburse me for cost of shirt, printer ink, transfers if I need
more than what I have, and shipping, and however much we want to add on for a
donation to IP) and also how to work payments.  I don't know if I feel
comfortable seding a ton of stuff out to people I have never technically met
before I get the money... no offense met to anyone, but I have been in the
situation of having to collect money from people before and I can't afford it
now.  But I would be happy to donate the time to make and ship them.
Julie