Re: [IP] Re: Paradigm - waterproof

I am glad everyone is discussing the issues of waterproof/watertight.  I
am still trying to decide which pump to use.  I have come to the
conclusion that for me, reservoir size and ease of use are far mor
important that waterproof.  If I am swimming/exercising, I will probably
disconnect the pump.  Those who have their pumps already are probably
stuck with what they have.  I want to be able to make an informed
decision, and not find out about any drawbacks after I get it.  I don't
imagine my case manager will let me change pumps every time a new one
comes out, or if I find an inconvenient feature.  Keep up the good
dialog.  There are too many people that seem to spend more time beating
on other peoples opinions than adding some useful information of their
own, even though they have information or opinions that I might like to
hear.  But thanks to you and a lot of others, I am getting a good idea
of the pump that I need.