Re: [IP] frightening experience

Yes it has happened tome ! I went to bed with  a 141 bs and woke up with a a
497. The struggle is to get it down takes all day, i also take a manual
injection and change my site, and then six hours later my bs starts
craashing, I get scared because it has been happening alot and my doctor
gives me a look as if to say
"how many candy bars did you eat?" I am struggling alone with this situation,
I think I have become very insulin resistant. I want to find a new Endo. Good
Luck it is a game of guess work and trial and error.