[IP] heading into the land of the pumping

well, things are now rolling right along.  i'm meeting up with the training
nurse next week for some pre-pump info (last chance to bail, right?  ha ha),
then to the diabetes clinic on the 10th for a carb-counting-fun-filled-time.
will be purchasing the pump in the next week or two - going with the minimed
508 (the paradigm isn't available yet in canada, but they'll upgrade it free
once it is).  then i'll be back with the nurse for pump training, which will
start with a couple days just wearing the pump with a saline solution to
make sure i've got the hang of it.  the nurse will be calling me daily for a
couple weeks right after i start, and then every few days for the next month
or so.  after that i should be able to stick with my regular diabetes team.

it's all so exciting.

i think i want mine in blue. :)