[IP] infusion site adhesion

    I am having trouble with my paradigm quickset infusion site not adhering
well.  usually after about 1-2 days the site is coming loose.  I have searched
this site and numerous others for tips and products to help adhesion, All my
sites are smooth shaven clean skin, most often on my abdomen.
I have tried some adhesives and various tapes, anti-perspirant, tips etc. all
to no avail.  So far I have found that flexible band-aids work better than
most tapes specifically designed for this problem, but even they are not a
good solution.
           Does anyone else experience this problem,  does anyone have a
particular solution that I may not have come across in my efforts to solve
this problem that they could share ?