[IP] Insomnia

About once every two months I have trouble getting to sleep.  Normally
if I have a low while sleeping, I wake up.  I am afraid that if I take a
n over-the-counter sleeping pill such as Tylenol PM,  it would override
my natural tendency to wake up if I am low.  So I try more "natural"
things like 15 drops of kava and sometimes that works, more often it
does not.  For those of you who have insomnia, what techniques do you
use to fall and stay asleep, but still wake up if you have a low?  Linda